Wednesday, January 16, 2013

" Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal -- a commitment to excellence -- that will enable you to attain the success you seek " - Mario Andretti

I am a Clinical Support Associate at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. Children’s is a private, not-for-profit organization specializing in pediatric health care. Prior to joining the nursing team at Children’s I worked as a Human Resources Representative for Children’s Human Resources department. I hold a Bachelors of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Health Services from Western Michigan University. Currently, I am completing my Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree at Minnesota School of Business/Globe University. I will graduate with my BSN in June of 2013 and have hopes of continuing my employment for Children's Hospital as a RN.

My goals for this blog are to provide awareness around leadship roles and to inspire peers to find characteristics of leaders within themselves to affect positive change in all of aspects of their lives. To lead others in pursing the advancement of pediatric health care and to present evidence based practice recommendations for advancing pediatric health care; as pediatric nursing is my true passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment